Starkey UK Facebook
Starkey UK Twitter
- @TheRealSteveDay @pazlamb https://t.co/oWDIRmWMnQ 02:35:00 PM December 10, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheRealSteveDay
- Are you traveling to visit loved ones this Christmas? If so, we've created a 101 packing list to make sure that you… https://t.co/bBEeqsJRaS 12:02:00 PM December 10, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @AudioWorldnews: Is AI becoming a new god, its ways not to be questioned by mere mortal audiologists and hearing aid users? Achin Bhowmi… 09:32:16 AM December 10, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- Each morning, 4-month-old Georgina Addison's parents turn her hearing aids on. This is the heart-warming smile that… https://t.co/fCnDaLV5A8 09:56:00 AM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- It’s not likely that you’ll misplace your hearing aids in a gorgeous plant; however, if you cannot find your… https://t.co/mGhfrUuVuN 10:02:00 AM December 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
This Spring, Starkey Hearing Technologies is delighted to introduce the Halo BTE, our newest Made for iPhone® Hearing Aid. With both the RIC and BTE available in three technology levels, i110, i90 & i70, now you’ll be able to fit even more patients with the most revolutionary and personalised form of wireless connectivity available today.
The BTE 13 features the BlueWave 4.0 operating system to provide patients with Starkey’s robust feature set. In addition any current Halo devices are eligible for a firmware upgrade via Inspire to upgrade to Bluewave 4.0. We’ve also updated our patientpreferred TruLink™ Hearing Control app to include features that enhance streaming and hearing in noise. All these revolutionary technology updates help your patients hear better, live better and have a healthier life.
Halo, Made for iPhone® hearing aids, together with our industry-leading wireless Z Series portfolio, ensure Starkey Hearing Technologies are leading the way with wireless solutions.
We have the answer whatever your patients may need.
For more information please call us on Freephone 0500 262 131, Ireland 1800 551 674, email email@example.com or contact the marketing team to create your Halo marketing campaign.
SoundLens 2 offers a smaller, next generation design to offer an invisible solution to more patients than ever before. It features our smallest available faceplate style enabling us to build the smallest product your impressions allow without the need for deep canal impressions*.
Tiny but powerful, these advanced instruments are loaded with the features and advanced technology you’ve come to expect from Starkey Hearing Technologies.
SoundLens 2 is also now available in 70 and 90 technology level so you
can offer this in-demand product to more patients than ever before.
For more information on SoundLens 2 pricing and deep impression training please call us on Freephone 0500 262 131, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to your Area Manager.
Starkey Hearing Technologies – leading the way in custom hearing solutions. To find out more about Starkey’s custom products visit www.starkeyiscustom.co.uk.
* For a true IIC we require an appropriate deep canal impression. If we receive a conventional impression which is not appropriate to a true IIC, we will simply make the smallest possible product using the SoundLens 2 plate.
Earol® is a simple and effective method to soften and remove ear wax naturally with olive oil. Suitable for all age groups and easy to use, Earol® offers an effective method for instilling olive oil to soften compacted ear wax.
Earol® has some unique features:
• Larger bottle and actuator – making Earol® easy to use, especially with those with less dexterity
• Tapered actuator – ensuring that it has limited access to the auditory canal to avoid any damage to the delicate mechanisms of the ear.
• Direct mist spray – administering the correct amount of olive oil to soften the ear wax without any wastage.
• 10ml bottle – allowing for both ears to be treated twice a day for 14 days.
• bottle and label are transparent providing visibility of the oil inside and an indication of the amount of oil remaining.
• in preparation for syringing, the NHS now recommends that olive oil is instilled into the auditory canal to soften ear wax. Earol® has been specifically designed to simplify this process.
For further information, please contact us on FREEPHONE 0500 262131